1. Application to AD duly forwarded by CMO In-charge.
2. Advice by Govt. Specialist/ CGHS Specialist for special medicines indicating proper dosage and duration.
3. Case history from treating specialist.
4. Copies of Investigation Report.
5. Photocopy of CGHS Card (Plastic/ Self printed).
6. Essential certificate from Government Specialist/ CGHS Specialist with seal and date, particularly in cancer cases.
7. Utilization Certificate from treating specialist in case of injectable chemo drugs.
The documents are forwarded to the CGHS Headquarters from the Wellness Centres every Tuesday and Friday for the procurement of special medicines. These medicines are sent to Wellness Centre based on availability.
The Special Indent medicines
are to be collected from the respective Wellness Centres.
Outside Bengaluru card beneficiaries need to get a Wellness Centre allotted by the Additional Director, CGHS Bengaluru for issue of special indent medicines. The permission is valid for a period of 6 months.
Please contact your Wellness Centre for further details.