· OPD Treatment including issue of medicines at 10
· Specialist Consultation at Polyclinic.
· Nodal specialists at various Wellness Centres.
· Referral facility for secondary and tertiary care as
per CGHS guidelines.
· Laboratory investigations at Polyclinic, and
designated Wellness Centres.
· Dental treatment services at Polyclinic.
· Provision for Indoor Treatment at Government and
Empanelled Health Care Organizations(HCO).
· Provision for Investigations at Government and
Empanelled Diagnostic centres.
· Cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals and
diagnostic centres for pensioners and other identified beneficiaries.
· Reimbursement of medical expenses for treatment
availed in Govt. /Private Hospitals under emergency as per CGHS guidelines.
· Reimbursement of expenses incurred for purchase of
hearing aids, artificial prosthetics, CPAP/BiPAP machines, Oxygen
concentrators, any other specified medical devices as per CGHS guidelines.
· Issue of medical & fitness certificates for
illness for serving employees.
· Domiciliary visit wherever required.
In- Patient facility is
also available at Empanelled Hospital as per the
requirement of the condition.